Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Fist

blog-one.jpg (1937×1432)
CHECK IT OUT!!!
    App Smashing is a relatively new area for me. While I have used apps in my class I have never paired multiple apps together to reach a goal. This article has helped relieve some of the stress. I now feel more confident in approaching app smashing. It was mentioned in the article that you should start with an end goal in mind. I normally start at the beginning, so this will be different for me. I do think that it will help with planning. I also like the mention that not everything is placed in neat little boxes, but that everything is equal. Most of the time we have the mindset that we have to do things a certain way or else; now I can look at everything on equal grounds. This article has given me the jumping start to try to emerge myself in the world of app smashing!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment